Privacy statement millmobile BV
If you do not wish MillMobile BV ("AdGoji") to collect personal data,
or opt-out of our collection device ID's, please scroll down to Article 9.
The private company with limited liability MillMobile B.V., with its registered office in Amsterdam and listed in the chamber of Commerce under trade register number: 34383832, also trading under the name AdGoji (hereinafter also called: “AdGoji” or “we” or “us”), processes personal data.
By personal data we mean all data about a natural person that are directly or indirectly traceable to that person or whereby it may be possible to trace that information back to the person concerned (hereinafter also called: "you" or "data subject").
AdGoji attaches importance to the protection of your privacy and therefore processes personal data in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter also called "GDPR"), which is in force in all EU Member States as of 25 May 2018.
ARTICLE 1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement applies to the following categories of natural persons:
- current or future customers of AdGoji
- visitors to the AdGoji website: http://www.adgoji.com/
- visitors to the AdGoji office
- job applicants
- all other persons who contact AdGoji or whose personal data AdGoji processes, with the exception of its employees
AdGoji also processes personal data that AdGoji collects via the so called Exchange platform (hereinafter also called: the “Platform”). For a full explanation of the personal data that is being processed via the Platform, please see Article 2 of this statement.
If it is not clear to you whether this privacy statement applies to you, you can, of course, contact us in the manner described in Article 11 of this privacy statement.
ARTICLE 2. PERSONAL DATA THAT IS PROCESSED VIA THE PLATFORM
AdGoji processes personal data of data subjects who have installed applications on their mobile devices and who have given their consent to the publisher of that application for the processing of their device ID/IDFA. That data is offered by the publisher on the Platform and auctioned off to Demand Site Platforms (DSP) such as AdGoji. AdGoji collects and processesthat data on behalf of its customers (advertisers). The following data is processed from the aforementioned mobile devices:
- Unique temporary device identifier (Advertiser ID)
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Location information such as Country and Region, which may include GPS information
- which advertisements have been seen
- which advertisements have been clicked
- which applications have been opened
- information volunteered by the data subject (such as survey information and messages to community moderators
AdGoji processes the data acquired via the Platform for the following purposes:
- the placement of advertisements on mobile devices
- to verify if such an advertisement is placed, loaded and showed (the “Impression”) on the mobile device
- to generate user segments to improve the quality of advertisements displayed to the data subjects
- to retarget data subjects based on such generated segments
ARTICLE 3. OTHER PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
AdGoji processes all other personal data that you yourself provide (during a discussion or meeting), by telephone, or digitally (via email or the customer contact form on the AdGoji website). This includes personal data such as:
- name and address information and other contact particulars such as your email address and phone number
- date of birth
- organisation and position
- bank details
- any other information necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, which is voluntarily made available to AdGoji by the data subject
AdGoji processes all personal data that are necessary and relevant for it to be able to provide its services to you. This in any case means that AdGoji processes personal data for the purpose of:
- entering into and executing the agreement(s) concluded between you and AdGoji
- maintaining (customer) contact, which includes sending newsletters and other information requested by you
- carrying out activities aimed at increasing the customer base
- sending invoices
ARTILE 4. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
AdGoji processes personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- Permissiongiven by you. Permission means any free, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will by which you accept that your personal data will be processed. The permission granted may be withdrawn at any time.
- In regard to processing of personal data obtained via the Platform as mentioned in Article 2, the Platform will inform AdGoji when the end user of an application has withdrawn its consent. AdGoji will honor the user’s choice to withdraw consent, including by not further processing of the user’s personal data unless AdGoji has other legal grounds for such processing.
- Processing is necessary for entering into or executing an agreementto which you are a party.
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with a statutory obligationincumbent on AdGoji, such as the provision of data to the Tax and Customs Administration;
- Processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interestsof AdGoji, such as fraud prevention or marketing purposes.
ARTICLE 5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
AdGoji has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data is processed in such a way that adequate security thereof is guaranteed and that your personal data are protected against, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, etc.
ARTICLE 6. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
AdGoji does not store personal data for longer than necessary. AdGoji applies the following retention periods:
- Data by virtue of an agreement: 3 years after the end of the agreement.
- Administrative and financial data: 15 years after the data was recorded.
- Job applicant data: 1 year after completion of the application procedure.
- Data entered via the contact form of the website: 1 year after recording of the data;
- Data obtained via the Platform: 6 months after that data was obtained.
ARTICLE 7. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
AdGoji may involve service organisations ("processors") and other Controllers in the processing of personal data in order to carry out the processing purposes as described in Articles 2 and 3 of this privacy statement. AdGoji will conclude a processing agreement with these parties that meets the requirements set by the GDPR. Your rights will be guaranteed by these parties in the same way as AdGoji guarantees those rights and as described in this privacy statement.
ARTICLE 8. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
AdGoji will ensure that the transfer of personal data outside the EEA only takes place if the European Commission has determined that the country in question provides an adequate level of protection.
- Disallow (opt-out) cookies in your browser:
In most internet browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis. There, you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
- Third parties:
Because AdGoji cannot control the activities of third parties, AdGoji cannot accept responsibility for the user's use of their services or for any use of the user's personal information by such third parties. AdGoji cannot guarantee that third parties will adhere to the same privacy and security practices as AdGoji. The presence of a third party link within the services does not represent an endorsement of the content of that third party's link and AdGoji disclaims all liability arising from such content.
- End User Opt-Out (Do Not Track))
AdGoji respects smartphones' Do Not Track (DNT) option. This option can be activated most smartphones' privacy settings application. When DNT option is active, AdGoji will not collect any data.
- End User Opt-Out (No Device ID Collection)
Apple iOS: manually locate your Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and enter it into our opt-out form below.
Google Android: manually locate your Device ID (IMEI/MEID) or Android ID, Google Ad ID, and/or MAC address and enter them into our embedded opt-out form below.
DEVICE ID *
IDFA, IMEI/MEID, Android ID, Google Ad ID, and/or MAC address
I wish to opt-out of MillMobile BV (AdGoji) collection of device ID's.
To locate your IMEI/MEID, go to your phone dialer and press "*#06#". To locate Android ID, you must install the "Device ID" appfrom Google Play. To locate your Google Ad ID on an Android device, navigate to the "Google Settings" and select "Ads" from the menu. Your Google Ad ID is listed at the top as "Your advertising ID".
ARTICLE 10. AGE REQUIREMENTS
The AdGoji Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 years and children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the AdGoji Services. By using the AdGoji Services, the user represents and warrants that the user is at least 18 years old or that the user is at least 13 years old and has the user's parents' or guardians' permission to use the Services. AdGoji requires that all that all minors 13 years and older seek consent from a parent or guardian before sending information about themselves to any individual or over the Internet.
ARTICLE 11. RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to the rectification of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained, except in cases where AdGoji is legally obliged to retain them.
- The right to the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data transferred to another organisation.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
For any further information or to make a request as described above, please contact AdGoji by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 12. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
AdGoji can change this privacy statement at any time. You can find the latest version of this privacy statement published on the AdGoji website. AdGoji therefore advises you to consult the AdGoji website on a regular basis.
(c) ADGOJI 2018